- The Professional development Passport can be used as further evidence for pharmacies using innovation to develop and maintain the skill sets of their team.
- In addition pharmacies will be able to demonstrate their commitment to public health.
- Further Evidence for commissioners to use pharmacies for delivering services with a highly skilled team.
- Pharmacies are primary contact for many patients and carers, equipping pharmacy staff with additional skills, will lead to improved experiences and outcomes for patients and the local community.
- Further development of communication skills, will lead to increased engagement with all stakeholders, especially other primary care providers which is vital in the new emerging health care system.
- Benefit of investing into further up lift of skills, would essentially lead to a model where health champions can continue their professional development and become mentors & leaders in their own respectful roles, and therefore continue to facilitate public health services and community health interventions, from a ground level.
- The CPD passport would be common across all south London pharmacies, and therefore candidates being able to take their skills and qualifications to new roles.
- The CPD passport would be facilitated by the Health champion website.
Login to post comments